Construction Project Manager - #862594
A contemporary and well-established Construction Consultancy are looking for an innovative Construction Project Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
The Construction Project Manager Role
The Construction Project Manager will adopt the team's innovative approach, providing tailored project management expertise to address the evolving complexity of modern construction methods and the unique needs of each client.
As the Construction Project Manager, you will oversee inventive and well-organized project planning, coordination, execution, and oversight. This encompasses all phases, from initiation to post-completion, across diverse sectors such as commercial, industrial, education, residential, retail, and leisure.
The Construction Project Manager
- BSc/MSc Degree
- MRICS/MICOB/APMP/PRINCE2 (Desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years experience post PM qualification within a Construction Consultancy
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical application of project management
- Commercial Property experience desired
- Able to handle most RIBA stages
- Organised and self-motivated
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Hybrid Working
- Pension Plan
- Christmas break
- Birthday off
- Flexi working opportunities
- Life assurance
- Regular socials
- Clear progression pathway
- Supportive culture
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Healthcare plan
- Wellness scheme
- Car allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
(phone number removed)
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC