Project Manager - FM - #862539
CSC Recruitment Ltd
We are working with a market leading Facility Management company that operate on a global capacity. They have a strong national presence and boast an impressive portfolio of large corporate clients within the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join their team. The role will be to support a particular client with all facility management construction projects ranging between £10k - £100k as well as spear heading fit out and refurbishment projects of a variety of values. We deem this as a career changing opportunity based on the personal progression that is on offer.
As the Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing a large number of smaller projects with a focus of M&E, often concurrently. A huge emphasis is around the management of the client, communicating all activity/progress, promptly and accurately. You’ll be responsible for management of each project from procurement, through to design and delivery.
- Constantly reviewing project progress, producing frequent reports to the senior management teams and the client.
- Undertaking reviews of projects progress and reviewing against the set programme.
- Responsible for procurement, design, and delivery of each project.
- Overseeing suppliers including contactors, materials, and labour.
- Chairing all relevant meetings. Including client, subcontractor, progress, health and safety, programme supplier and internal meetings.
- Management of site teams including contractors and all other site personnel.
- Management of all health and safety.
- Arranging and coordination materials/supply chain.
The successful candidate will be driven, an excellent communicator and have the ability to manage a large number of duties at any given time. This role will suit someone that has career progression at the forefront of their ambitions.
Please apply within for more information!