Air Freight Sales Manager - #862459
I am actively looking to engage a Air Freight Sales Manager for an exceptional opportunity based one day a week in Birmingham! You may be an established air freight sales expert looking to grow your career in the fast-moving world of freight, shipping and logistics!
My client is a house-hold name in the International & European shipping markets. A transport haulier and shipping business with over 71 years' experience in the market. My client is rapidly expanding their Midlands based operation and looking for like-minded individuals to join them on the next step in their journey. The business is predominately based around import and export air freight and looking to expand on their current trade lanes. The business is owned by a world-wide air & ocean specialist with over 7,000 employees worldwide.
As a Air Freight Sales Manager you will report into the Country Director (in the Birmingham office) and have the following areas of responsibility:
- Generate new and existing air freight trade lanes across a broad worldwide market.
- Source your own business leads and act on those provided by Sales and Operations Colleagues as well as using other tools given.
- To act as the primary point of contact for quotations and enquiries for ad-hoc business.
- To identify sales opportunities. Profiling all new business to understand intricately how we can support with freight / customs.
- To generate new sales, linked directly to the current business plan. Focus and drive to achieve targets.
- Use the CRM system to effectively record, manage and develop opportunities
As a Air Freight Sales Manager you will work a hybrid environment from both the office in Birmingham and from home. You will be from an establish freight, import & export sales background
- Prior experience in a Sales and/or Account Manager opportunity
- Ideally Air Freight movements.
- Desire experience in shipping, freight, transport, OR import & export.
- A personable and professional individual
- A key communicator with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- The desire to grow, succeed and achieve targets.
- Company car or allowance
- Comprehensive bonus scheme built around developing a market
- Private healthcare for you and the family
- 33 days annual leave