Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Birmingham - #862418
TSA Surveying Ltd
TSA Surveying are in partnership with a market-leading building consultancy, who have just appointed a new director to lead their expanding M+E design sector. They are looking to add an Electrical Design Engineer to their growing team in Birmingham. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced electrical engineer to come into a growing team and let their opinions be heard. You will be supporting the growth of their exciting new energy and engineering divisions that will be targeting similar profiles to the consultancies core business, such as private academies, local authorities, and the NHS. Their primary objective is to target projects related to the PSDS and CIF schemes. By 2026 they aim to have elevated their fee level to an impressive £2 Million, whilst expanding the workforce to 12 skilled engineers.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Around 5 years’ experience.
- Experience leading their own projects.
- Good experience in design calculation software such as: AutoCAD, Dialux and Hevacomp (for example)
- Good working knowledge of industry regulations
- Good working knowledge of utility services and liaison with district network operators (DNO)
- Professionally registered with CIBSE and/or IET
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership status (the company would support in this)
If you’re interested in the role or would like to know more, please don’t hesitate to apply and I would be happy to have an informal chat regarding the role.