Principal Designer - #862230
A well-known and highly esteemed construction consultancy is looking for a CDM Consultant / Principal Designer to join them supporting on a number of projects around the Birmingham area and across the wider West Midlands.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Designer to not only join one of the UK's largest consultancies, but to also to become a part of a company which has an excellent progression structure and will allow you to work alongside individuals who know the CDM role like the back of their hands.
The company has worked on projects from small residential blocks all the way up to major upgrades of Ocean Terminals for cruise liners. Most recently they have become heavily involved in regeneration and new build projects on massive healthcare sites across the country and the work they are doing truly makes an enormous difference to peoples lives.
With projects and offices all the way across the UK this could be a really great opportunity for a Principal Designer who is possibly looking to broaden their horizons and diversify their experience further.
The Principal Designer will be based out of the Birmingham office and will need to be able to travel across the West Midlands from site to site. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the development across the West Mildands and most specifically the Birmingham area which has seen mass development in the last few years.
Responsibilities of the Principal Designer:
* Supply pre-construction information
* Develop Construction Phase Plans (CPPs)
* Advise and assist the client in fulfilling their duties under CDM regulations and other construction-related health and safety standards, regulations, and legislation
* Assist duty holders in creating Pre-Construction Information (PCIs)
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
Requirements for a Successful CDM Principal Designer:
* Minimum NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
* Preferred NEBOSH Diploma Level 6
* IOSH Membership
* Membership in the Association of Project Safety (APS) is desirable
* Qualification in an engineering, design, or construction-related discipline
* A profound understanding of CDM2015
In Return, You'll Receive:
* £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
* Car allowance
* Annual bonus based on personal and company performance
* 26 days of annual leave plus statutory holidays and a birthday off
* Pension with a 4.5% contribution match
* Life assurance (four times annual salary)
* Health Care Plan
* Professional development scheme
* Flexible working hours and hybrid work options
* Covered professional fees
* Bonus for referring new staff members
If you are Principal Designer considering your career opportunities, or looking for the next step, please call Matt Powell at Brandon James on (phone number removed).
REF: MP(phone number removed)
Principal Designer/ Construction/ CDM Regulations 2015/ NEBOSH/ IOSH/ Health and Safety/ CDM Advisor / CDM2015