Media Executive - #862001
Gleeson Recruitment Group
Media Executive (12 month FTC) | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Bonus | FMCG | Birmingham | Hybrid (3 days in the office)
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be exclusively working with a global FMCG business based in Birmingham, to recruit for a Media Executive.
The brand is an international household name, and you will be working with a business who is renowned to be supportive and friendly.
Start Date: ASAP
In this role you will be managing the day-to-day agency relationships (Media & Influencer), providing expertise support in new briefings, challenging agency proposals, ensuring in-scope media buying compliance, and leading media reporting on all key media campaigns, for a leading skincare brand.
This is an exciting opportunity due to an internal promotion. Reporting directly to the Media & PR Manager, you will work as part of a well-developed team. This is a hybrid role with 3 days on-site (free parking & free meals whilst there).
In addition to basic salary, you will also have access to a plethora of staff benefits including a strong bonus scheme, the ability to buy and sell holidays, private medical, and a significant staff discount to name a few!
- Supporting the Media Manager ensuring agency delivery
- Managing media agency scope of work (including reporting and process compliance, and brand safety tracking)
- Managing Influencer agency to deliver best in class campaigns across brands
- Supporting the media briefing process
- Managing local contract scope of offline media buying guarantees, and tracking agency service levels and delivery of activity performance
- Ensuring all campaigns (PCA's) evaluations are produced on time, supporting the brand team in implementing revisions to the next wave of media buy
- Supporting the annual business planning process and wider measurement evaluation projects
- Experience in Media from either an agency, media auditor or similar corporate position within media
- Natural ability to build rapport and engage with stakeholders
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
Please apply for more information or contact Donna Banks with any queries.