FM Quality Consultant - #861940
- Salary plus car or £5880 allowance and 10% bonus
- Mon to Fri
- Hybrid role - home working with some national travel
One of the UK's premier Facilities Management (FM) providers are looking to expand their Quality resource dedicated to their suite of prestigious contracts. This person will play a key role in the development of a coherent and consistent set of processes and policies across the UK business, and so has a real ability to enact serious change.
Here, working closely with a Senior Quality Manager you will ensure Business Management risk are identified and mitigated against.
Actions will include:
- Responsible for conducting audits of Corporate Policies & Procedures documentation and document all positive and negative information discovered.
- To ensure each operating unit / function operates within the policies, procedures and regulations set forth by the company programme Establish, maintain and improve the operation of an efficient and compliant management systems framework and to ensure the framework for the programme is in place and managed.
- Complete risk reviews ensuring the accurate identification and evaluation of risks and controls.
- Actively participate with the compliance management team, sharing knowledge, best practise and work towards a standardised approach.
We need from you:
- A clear Quality background with ideally Chartered Membership, or working towards
- Ability to travel UK wide