Product Manager - #861936
Reed Specialist Recruitment
A great business with a list of benefits, this is a great opportunity to put your stamp on it and bring your expertise in this area of the team!
- Develop and implement a strategic product plan.
- Shape and execute product marketing communication policies.
- Drive the product and business-planning process seamlessly.
- Navigate through product research, market analysis and competitive evaluation.
- Craft short, medium and long-term sales forecasts with precision
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Regularly benchmark to stay ahead of customer needs and competitor moves.
- Essential traits to ensure success
The successful candidate will have previous and proven experience in product management roles with a slant on overseeing diverse aspects of product development. Product marketing strategies are a big part of this role as well as an ability to write well for internal and external communications.
This is an office based role in Birmingham and salary is up to £50k.
Interested? Click on 'APPLY NOW' below!