Senior Staff Nurse - ITU - #861933
Senior Staff Nurse - ITU
Up to £43,000 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Birmingham area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse to join their ITU department working as a Senior Staff Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Senior Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £43,000 per Annum DoE
- A permanent, full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day and night shifts
- Pension Scheme
- Shift enhancements where applicable
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
As a Senior Staff Nurse working in ITU your role will be to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of specialist care to ensure that your patients are cared for in a safe, compassionate and comfortable environment. This will include meeting physical, psychological and spiritual needs by effectively communicating with the patient, their families and your colleagues.
What we're looking for in a Senior Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Previous experience in Neuro, Cardiac or General ITU/HDU
- A motivated and forward-thinking individual
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Practice Assessor Course and Critical Care Course is desired
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please contact Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment (phone number removed).