Senior Quantity Surveyor - #861899
A medium sized, national Construction and Property Consultancy is looking to add a driven Senior Quantity Surveyor to their growing Birmingham office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
The Director is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor who can take projects off him, thereby freeing him up to do more business development.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join an award-winning company working across a broad range of sectors including Affordable Housing, Government, Education, Health, Office, Hospitality, Private Residential, and Sport.
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will run projects from inception to completion, manage a small team, and mentor junior quantity surveyors. The role comes with fantastic progression to Associate and could be the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take a step up in the near future.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- RICS Accredited degree qualification
- Experience working within a consultancy/PQS practice
- A successful track record running projects independently
- MRICS or committed to achieving (support will be provided as needed)
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance
- Additional training courses
- Professional fees / memberships paid
- Long term progression
- Gym membership
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Diverse array of projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
(phone number removed)
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS / Cost Management