Finance Officer - #861860
SF Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic organisational organisation based in the East Birmingham area. They are looking to onboard a Finance Officer, to provide a proactive, forward-thinking, trust-minded, competent and consistent Finance service across the Trust and contribute to the overall success of the Finance department. This is a great role for a hungry and dynamic Accountant looking to develop.
- Support with the preparation and monitoring of Management Accounts for budget meetings.
- Support with the preparation of monthly budget monitoring reports and analysis of budget variances.
- Support with the preparation and completion of month-end tasks.
- Ensure efficient processing of financial transactions in accordance with Trust Financial Regulations.
- Support the Accountant with year-end preparations.
- Support the accountant with internal and external audits.
- Support the Accountant with monthly bank reconciliations.
- Support with the operation of the Trust's bank accounts for public, private and charitable funds and reconcile on a monthly basis, including charge card payments.
- Provide financial information as required.
- Quality assure financial transactions.
- Ensure the timely processing of financial transactions and when necessary uploading invoices on to the financial system for creditor or direct debit payments.
- To complete monthly system reviews checking for transaction accuracy.
- Support with the maintenance of the approved supplier list and the contracts register
- Ensure all financial administration is completed in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement efficient and effective financial administration processes.
- Oversee the expenses-claim process and respond to any queries.
- Be responsible for the Trust's asset management ensuring assets are recorded and logged in line with policy and procedure.
- Maintain an accurate fixed-assets register and inventory.
- Support the Accountant in the management of the Trust's accounting system, maintaining the charts of accounts and system parameters.
- Manage certain ledgers within the Trusts Accounting Software, such assets and contracts.
- Support with the integrated risk framework and assessment of risk throughout the central services.
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest.