Electrical Project Manager - #861858
Hunter Mason Consulting Ltd
Electrical Project Manager
Location: Birmingham/Midlands Area
Salary: £45K-£55K – Hybrid Working
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, through from contract award to final account
- Pricing variations and producing quotes where necessary
- Producing job related documents such as RAMS, NICEIC certificates and O&M files
- Working with both private and public sector
- Projects are varied and value from £10K - 500K.
- Client liaison and attending meetings.
- Recruitment and management of labour including sub-contractors
- Appraisals/Reviews for your engineers
- Cost control, P&L understanding and reporting out
- Attending sites with the Estimator where required
- This role comes with an Admin support
- You will previously have worked as an Electrical Contracts Manager for a minimum of five years and be confident in running multiple projects as above
- A highly flexible attitude and willing to deal with jobs of all types and sizes. This may include small works in between contracts
- Proven experience and a strong understanding of commercial, domestic and light industrial electrical work
- Commercially astute and willing to make decisions.
- It is important that you have worked your way up from the tools and hold recognizable electrical qualifications. Ideally, including 18th Edition and ideally C&G 2391
- Proficient with IT systems as the company have modern processes
- Happy working to targets. Your remuneration is a basic salary + performance-based bonus scheme
- Able to operate under pressure and produce exceptional results.
The successful candidate:
The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced Electrical Project Manager with a can do attitude. A natural problem solver and comfortable making decisions from the outset. Strong communicator, well organized, and driven. Being comfortable with IT is essential. You will be confident and able to see the bigger picture and company’s vision. Team player that can always think outside of the box.