Data Analyst Manager - #600232
Data Analyst - Consulting Manager
The prime purpose of the Data Analyst Manager role is to lead and deliver the Data Optimisation project for Mazars, with the aim to improving the quality and efficiency of data collection to support the progress being made on all strategic priorities in the One24 strategy for the firm. As this would begin as an internal role working on a project within Mazars, the main stakeholders you will have will all be internal Mazars staff and partners.
Following the conclusion of this project – thought to be after 6 months – there will be the opportunity to move into the client facing area of the team within the Management Consulting team, subject to performance. In a client facing role, you would be managing all aspects of the project lifecycle; inputting into sales or ‘business development' process, by project planning and budgeting; then in delivery coaching and upskilling team members, overseeing fieldwork and reviewing and producing deliverables for the client.
Your responsibilities include:
- Involvement in all aspects of the advisory sales cycle from lead qualification through to engagement delivery;
- Working externally with our clients and their industry, as well as our firmwide colleagues;
- Providing analysis and recommendation in line with client strategies, communicated in clear and concise business language;
- Demonstrating subject matter expertise across various advisory domains (e.g. Digital Transformation, Data Optimisation) and understanding how this translates into relevant and leading industry-based practices;
- Managing the coordination and communication of key findings and results of engagements, producing written reports and supporting oral presentations to senior client management and key senior stakeholders;
- Driving innovation and proactively pursuing emerging technology trends;
- Managing and mentoring staff assigned as members of engagements and in a line management function in the team; and
- Contributing to the development of new services, approaches and methodologies.
Joining the team as a Data Analyst Manager, you will be working directly with the leadership team in Management Consulting, as well as overseeing a rapidly expanding team, delivering a range of data focussed solutions to our clients and actively supporting our business development and growth activity.
You will also gain experience in the following range of technology services:
- Programme and Project Management
- Transformation and Change Management
- Sustainable Technology Services
- Process optimisation
- Emerging Risk and Technology
- Business Continuity Management and Crisis Management
We're looking for someone who has a genuine passion for Consulting and technology, with an ability to ask challenging questions within the firm during the One24 project, and to provide compelling recommendations that make a real difference to our own business, and that of our clients. An individual who is keen to help us sustainably grow our business and keen to get first-hand experience in working in multiple industries with companies who need our help.
We will support you every step of the way via coaching, on the job training as well as support for attaining industry professional certifications which will enhance your career in this field.
Skill, Knowledge and Experience
- Significant experience in technology and digital advisory work.
- Consulting experience is essential.
- A passion and enthusiasm for technology.
- Agile mindset and comfortable adapting with changing technologies and environments.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working on multiple engagement simultaneously.
- Trustworthy given the sensitive nature of information that you will be privy to;
- Collaborative and emotionally intelligent: the ability to work as part of a fast-growing team, mentoring and upskilling others.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop client relationships and build trust.
- The ability to think critically, research and solve problems.
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
- Commitment to self-development & learning.
- Affinity with our values; in particular, respect for individuals, diversity, and integrity.
- Ability to blend autonomous work whilst closely integrating with the advisory team.
- Embrace remote working and digital tools to deliver our services.
- A willingness to travel when necessary.
Training and Progression
You will develop your expertise in Management Consulting as well as your business acumen to work with our clients to develop and implement pragmatic technology and digital solutions. The experience gained will allow you to really understand how businesses across a range of sectors operate and manage technology and digital risk.
As part of a growing firm you will have the opportunity for rapid progression. You will be supported by a mentor and an appraising manager to keep your career and aspirations on track.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Mazars is committed to a 360-degree diversity approach, from building diverse leadership teams which reflect our clients and society, to creating an open, inclusive, culture where individual voices are heard. Visit our D&I page to see the ways we are driving diversity.
Our people are very important to us and we actively strive to provide a balance for people through flexible working and placing trust in our employees to do the right thing. Our client-facing people can be required to travel regularly or may be based at client sites – the approach we take to agile working can help achieve a lifestyle balance without compromising on client service.