Service Engineer - #600231
First Military Recruitment
MS220 - Service Engineer
Location: Midlands area
Salary: £34,000 to £46,000 per annum OTE
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Service Engineer.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Service Engineer:
- To commission new and refurbished equipment of the companies supply; including status feed-back and reports as appropriate.
- To attend breakdowns, services and site investigations related to equipment of the companies supply.
- To supervise and co-ordinate sub-contractors whilst working on site together; this to include performance reports to the Field Service Manager as appropriate.
- To provide detailed feed-back as appropriate on the performance, quality and design of equipment.
- To instruct and train customer personnel and/or service engineers as requested by the Field Service Manager in the operation and maintenance of equipment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Sound electro-mechanical skills.
- Combustion experience.
- Industrial or commercial gas qualification.
- An apprenticeship or formal technical qualification.
- An appreciation for electronic burner management control would be an advantage but not essential at present.
- Company Vehicle.
- Expense Allowances.