PMO Analyst - #600224
Hydrogen Group are currently looking to recruit several PMO Analysts for a Pension specialist based in South Birmingham on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidates would be expected to work a hybrid work pattern with an expectation of been onsite at least 2 days per week.
The successful candidate must be confident PMO Analyst because they need to work closely with the Project Management team in supporting the successful delivery of one or more projects or programmes, to time, cost and quality targets throughout the project lifecycle. The PMO Analyst will ensure there is robust set up and maintenance of project governance and controls in line with the Company's Change Management Framework standards. The successful PMO Analyst will be experienced in all or most aspects of project delivery control area's e.g. reporting and governance submissions, financials, resource management, RAID management, Change Controls
- To understand and communicate the Change portfolio, and help identify conflicts and synergies across the portfolio
- Coordinates Steering Group Reports and other key management information reports and prepare these reports on an on-going basis on behalf of the project/programme manager
- Support the identification and monitoring of risks ensuring standards are adopted for their effective management, as well as challenging accuracy and completeness
- Support the operation of a resource management strategy ensuring resource plans are maintained and resource gaps escalated to the Project Manager
- Proactively manage project costs, through accurate forecasting and review of monthly spend, including payment of invoices, where appropriate
- Set up and maintain appropriate Documentation/Configuration Management systems following the necessary framework standards
- Support the integration of project and programme information, facilitating identification, awareness and monitoring of key dependencies (both internal and external), assumptions and constraints impacting the project, referring any risks or issues to the Project Manager
- Facilitate and support project planning, including development of robust project plans, identification of key milestones, dependencies, critical path, risks and assumptions, ensuring planning standards are followed
- Managing conflicting priorities at all times, and communicating clearly across the project and sub-portfolio where priorities and interests may be in conflict
- Ensuring Governance and controls are put in place and maintained through all stages of delivery
- Experience of supporting projects or programmes or portfolios from inception to closedown.
Essential Skills required
- Relevant experience in PMO or specialised areas i.e. resource management, financial control/budgeting
Nice to have
- P30 qualification or a Project Management qualification e.g. APM, PMI
Should you wish to be considered or would like to apply, please do so online and make sure your CV is up to date.