Project Manager Construction Consultancy - #600219
Brandon James Ltd
A Birmignham-based Project Management Construction Consultancy is looking for an articulate and confident Project Manager to join their dynamic team.
The Project Manager's Role
The successful Project Manager will be working on projects in a variety of build sectors, including health, education, automotive, residential, aviation and manufacturing.
Project values range from £50K up to £150M+. At the lower end of these values are smaller projects, including retail moves and estate management. On the opposite end, higher value projects include multi-site residential schemes.
Project Manager Requirements
- 3+ years of prior Project Management experience working within Construction Consultancy Ideally hold a construction-based degree
- Previous Employer's Agent or Clerk of Works experience
- Determined to learn skills in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Well-spoke, articulate and client-facing
- Strong ambition to work towards RICS, APM or CIOB accreditation
- Able to commute to and from project site locations
- £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Health insurance
- Hybrid working model
- Car allowance upon passing probationary period
- Multi-disciplinary environment
- Private pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Support with working towards APC qualification
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Birmingham / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC