EPOS Engineer- Nights - #600077
Are you looking for an exciting new role in 2023? Concept Resourcing are currently recruiting for multiple Field Service Engineers across the UK to travel UK wide and into NI, overnight stays will be provided for.
As a successful Field Service Engineer you will be working for a leading EPoS and IT Service's organisation completing EPOS and IT Project work on an initial 2-month contract with the view to be extended into the year.
What are we looking for?
- Experienced IT/EPOS/ATM engineers with experience of installation and fault finding of IT and EPOS equipment
- Experience working in field-based role.
- Able to pass and obtain DBS criminal history check
- Engineer must have full UK manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Must be able to stay away from home, role will require UK wide coverage
Sunday to Wednesday nights, store close until complete, PUDO Thursday.
Possibly Monday to Thursday with PUDO Friday
No restrictions on number of sites per night
Overtime will be highly likely and a requirement for the role
What's on offer?
- You will be paid up to £112.41 per day via an Umbrella company
- £15 meal allowance applicable when staying away from home
- Van, fuel card & travel expenses
- Any overtime (more than 9 hours a day inclusive of travel) is paid at £12.49 per hour, overtime is very likely
- Potential of further contract work in the future for the right candidate
This role has been assessed and deemed an inside IR35 role
The above rates are the umbrella company rates subject to deductions and weekly umbrella fee