Housing Implementation Consultant Repairs - #561460
***PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS HOME BASED***
Come join us and make a difference in the world!
We’re NEC Software Solutions (part of global tech giant NEC Corporation). While you read this ad, our software is helping to dispatch ambulances, support families, keep trains on the move, locate missing people and even test the hearing of newborn babies.
Working with us, you’ll be helping our 3,000+ employees push the boundaries of what’s possible and support amazing public services.
We work with governments, hospitals, police forces, housing providers, local authorities and more. We help them pay financial support faster, speed up treatments for patients and respond to emergencies in the right way. The more we do, the more our customers can do for others. And together, we make a world of difference.
We’d love your help. And we’ll support you all the way.
Discover more at www.necsws.com
NEC Software Solutions (NEC) is one of the fastest growing public service businesses in the UK, and has significant overseas interests in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
We use strategy, innovation, information, and technology to promote high-performing public services, management, and governance in the UK.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic people to join our team, based in the UK. We would like to recruit high quality Consultant’s keen to learn and develop new skills and knowledge around the provision of Housing IT systems to the not for profit, social housing sector.
We work together with our clients in trusted partnerships to deliver systems and services that seek to improve the skills and capabilities of employees, fully engage our clients, and thereby add to public value
- Provide consultancy on NEC Housing system Implementations, specifically focusing on system configuration and build.
- Provide consultancy for existing NEC customers using our Social Housing Management Software
- Ensure all consultancy and training is delivered effectively and achieve positive customer feedback.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with the product and feedback any issues into the consultancy group and other internal groups.
- Maximise billable utilisation.
- Assist with product development, including attending user groups and creation of user guides.
- Develop customer and internal training courses and maintain solution design manuals.
- Progress and update knowledge in all aspects of Social Housing Management.
- A willingness to travel long distances & be available outside standard working hours including overnight stays in the UK. Please be aware that this role may require significant travel.
- Repairs, Planned Maintnenance and Contractors business expertise using our NEC Housing system
- Previous exposure to NEC Housing products or to Housing environments from working for or with Local Authority Housing, ALMO’s or Housing Associations.
- Previous experience in a Consultancy environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of project methodologies, from a consultancy viewpoint
- Experience of working with customers and/or external agencies
- Experience of delivering training and/or seminars
- Ability to problem solve in demanding circumstances
- Ability to work on own or part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Experience creating, configuring, and implementing NEC Housing system modules.
- Working knowledge of Unix and/or SQL
We are proud of the benefits we offer employees of NEC Software Solutions
- Private Medical Cover funded by NEC for Employees (with the option to add family members at an additional cost)
- 25 days paid holiday with the option to buy/ sell
- 4 x basic salary life assurance cover funded by NEC (with the option to increase cover at an additional cost)
- A Group Pension Plan with fantastic employer contributions up to a maximum of 8.5%
- A fantastic selection of flexible benefits to suit your individual needs
- We are an employer who cares, we have a invaluable employee assistance programme which can help in every area of your life
- All colleagues get free access to LinkedIn Learning. Over 15000 courses covering a huge breadth of subjects. Learn about what you like, when you like, how you like.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the UK. Documentary evidence will be required.
All offers are subject to satisfactory vetting and reference checks. Depending on the nature of the role a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check may also be required.
NEC Software Solutions is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all communities.