EYFS Teacher - September 2022 - #510603
One of our South Birmingham primary schools wish to appoint an outstanding class teacher for their EYFS to work alongside their EYFS Lead. This post offers exciting challenges and opportunities for the right candidate and is suitable for teachers who have a real passion for Early Years Education.
This role is for the full academic year, September 2022 to July 2023 with the possibility of a permanent contract direct with the school.
The successful candidate will be committed to making a difference to children and:
- Will be an outstanding EYFS practitioner, with a particular strength in the teaching of Early Reading
- Will have high expectations of children, particularly with regards to independent learning
- Will have a desire to inspire and lead learning by taking account of the individual child
- Will recogniuse the significance of parents as partners
- Will be a team player
- The desire to promote inclusion
- Will have a great sense of humour and enjoy their job
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching across KS1 and KS2
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or willing to undertake a new one
- Full and complete 10-year career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as an EYFS Class Teacher in South Birmingham. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte Clarke on /