Medical Typist - #510600
Your World Healthcare
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of booking: Not specified
Proposed start date: ASAP
£11 - £12 paye per hour
£12 - £13 paye inclusive per hour
£13 - £14 umbrella per hour
**depending on skill and experience**
Working Days and Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Audio typing of clinical letters, operation notes and discharge summaries as directed by the Patient Pathway Coordinator to meet divisional specific KPI in relation to turnaround targets ensuring a high standard of accuracy and quality.
- To ensure all letters and correspondences received for typing are prioritised in an accurate and efficient manner for example in date or urgency order.
- To liaise with Patient Pathway Coordinator’s making them aware of any actions on the patient’s pathway (ie. outstanding appointments, investigation requests to support the patient’s care pathway and achievement of waiting time targets.
- To support the Division in improving the quality of clinical correspondence by ensuring that all letters that leave the division are typed to an agreed standard and are void of typo’s and grammatical and spelling errors.
- To also be responsible for the typing of reports
- To maintain good working relationship with Patient Pathway Coordinator’s, liaising and raising issues as necessary thus ensuring effective management of the patient pathway within the 18 weeks standard.