HLTA Required for Primary School in Kings Norton - #510597
Primary school in Kings Norton require Higher Learning Teaching Assistant
Start Date - ASAP
- Higher Learning Teaching Assistant required
- Competitive rates of pay
- High potential of going permanent
- Driven leadership team
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Higher Learning Teaching Assistant Specification:
Empowering Learning are looking for a dynamic and motivated Higher Learning Teaching Assistant to work in a lovely primary school in Kings Norton.
Are you a motivated Higher Learning Teaching Assistant with at least 6 months of experience working within a primary school? Are you looking for a fresh and exciting opportunity at a school that allows progression? Do you believe you can make a positive difference to children's lives? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
This vacancy provides the opportunity for a caring, knowledgable and inspirational Higher Learning Teaching Assistant to work in a supportive school with a friendly ethos. You will have experience of covering classes in the teacher's absence - this will ideally span from nursery through to Key Stage 2. You will have excellent behaviour management skills and will be able to set the tone for behaviour immediately within each classroom. This is a great opportunity to broaden your experiences and to be supported and developed to go further in your career.
The successful candidate will have a passion and commitment to ensure all students are supported to reach their potential, and are inspired, so that they love learning and embrace the challenges of the future. A sound knowledge of the primary curriculum is essential.
This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible and could potentially become permanent for the right person.
Applications from experienced Teachers and NQTs will be considered.
Benefits of joining Empowering Learning:
- Regular CPD courses available online to continue your professional development.
- Smooth and flexible registration process.
- Working as part of a great team and having a dedicated and experienced consultant to guide and support you to do the best as you can.
- Smooth and easy to use online timesheet system
- Join our refer a friend scheme at Empowering Learning which entitles you to a £150 high street vouchers for any successful referral (terms and conditions apply)
- Competitive rates of pay relevant to your experience.
- Potential for long term positions to be extended as well as made permanent dependent on the school and role.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.