Valuation Surveyor - #510571
STRIDE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT LTD
Our client, a global Insurance Brokers, are looking to recruit an experienced Valuations Surveyor to cover the Midlands and Southern England.
You will be required in this role, to provide full valuation services to clients to are in accordance to RICS standards, for a mixture of residential and commercial properties.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be registered as an RICS valuer, and maintain RICS valuer status (level 3).
As part of this role, you will be required to attend site visits throughout all stages of development.
Other skills and attributes needed for this role are as follows:-
- Customer and quality focused to both internal and external customers.
- Experience of commercial and residential valuation surveying.
- Ability to provide detailed reports for the clients multi purposed needs, such as due diligence, sum insured adequacy, etc.
- Understanding of regulations and guidelines as applied to the client being dealt with, as well as the ability to offer training to staff and clients.
- Holds a full UK driving licence and have a willingness to travel when necessary