Paediatric Support Worker/Care Assistant - #482845
Pay: £10.75 to £11.50 per hour plus double pay for bank holidays
Role: Paediatric Care Assistants required in Erdington
Hours: Part time - 16 hours per week
Shifts: Night shifts
Are you seeking a fulfilling career, working for a company that values you?
As one of our highly-valued Care Assistants, you will work as part of a team with one client in their home. You will support with all their clinical needs, personal care, hobbies, interests and social activities.
City & County Healthcare Group's Complex Care division provide highly trained care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. We specialise in nurse-led care for adults and children with a range of disabilities such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, Multiple Sclerosis and Muscular Dystrophy. Our aim is to enrich our clients' lives through exceptional care, inspired by a commitment to clinical excellence.
No experience? No worries!
Our clinical teams will provide you with hands-on training and develop all the skills you need to deliver quality care right from day one. All we ask is that you are a great communicator with a good sense of humour and you love to make people smile. You're confident, driven and always eager to learn.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Permanent, guaranteed hours
- Fully paid, comprehensive induction training
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully- funded diploma QCF in social care Level 2 and 3
- A full, enhanced DBS certificate paid for by the company
- Pension scheme
- Paid annual leave and enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities and ongoing support within your role
- Refer a friend bonus
- Exclusive retail discounts through Lifeworks
If you're excited about starting your career as a Care Assistant, we'd love to hear from you!
This post is subject to a full Enhanced Disclosure and satisfactory references
City and County Healthcare Complex division is an equal opportunities employer