Recruitment Consultant - Education - #459417
Recruitment Pursuits Ltd
We have a fantastic opportunity from one of our clients who are the leading special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) recruitment agency in the UK.
They work with schools and alternative provisions across England and Wales.
They are passionate about providing a great service to both the clients and candidates they work with and are currently looking for consultants to join their growing business.
Their consultants perform a 360 degree recruitment role covering all aspects of the recruitment cycle, to include:
- Business development calls to build new relationships in an assigned area
- Face to face visits with schools and alternative provisions to reinforce existing relationships as well as developing new ones
- Writing great job adverts to attract suitable candidates for positions
- Telephone screening and interviewing prospective candidates to ensure the needs of the provisions we work with are met effectively
What they offer in return:
- Competitive basic salary
- Realistic margin and KPI targets - they focus on quality and outcomes
- Highly competitive commission structure - No threshold at all, they pay up to 13% on all margin billed and only 60% achievement of target required to qualify for payment of commission
- Extra incentives - half termly sales competitions with great prizes on offer
- Fair working hours - based on shifts of 7am-4pm or 9am-6pm during term time
- Work from home option - flexibility to work from home for up to 2 days per week
- Late start/early finish on a Friday - depending on what shift you’re on Birthday lie in or leave early - for anyone working on their special day
- Personal time hours - time off can be taken to deal with life admin or personal matters without being deducted from normal leave allowance (up to 2 hours per term)
- Annual leave buyback - the company will buyback unused annual leave at the end of the year (up to a maximum of 2 days)
- One 90 minute lunch break per week - for catching up on life admin/attending the gym etc
- Dedicated compliance team dealing with all vetting - leaving you free to concentrate on building and servicing your business
- Reduced working hours during school holidays and a competitive annual leave allowance - up to 7 days of annual leave can be taken during term time, the rest must be taken during school holidays Staff wellbeing package - including access to 24/7 online GP services, counselling services, weekly fruit basket, discounts at many retailers, gyms, cinemas etc.
A genuine USP!
They are the leading SEND education agency in the UK and work in partnership with the National Autistic Society (NAS) and the National Association of Special Needs (nasen)
What they are looking for:
- Experience working in a sales or recruitment role
- Strong business development skills, both on the phone and face to face
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively in a target orientated environment
- Resilience and a can-do attitude
- All positions have the option to work from home for up to two days per week after the initial training period.