Regional Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket - #459410
Glen Callum Associates Automotive Ltd
Regional Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
A field based Regional Sales Manager for the Midlands region of the UK is required to join the aftermarket sales team for a leading global automotive components manufacturer.
This position is a key role as a member of the aftermarket team in maintaining and developing their brand. This offers huge scope for a Regional Sales Professional looking to secure an exciting career move with an internationally recognised business within the automotive & industrial manufacturing industry. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and bonus, company car, pension, Bupa and Life Assurance
Ideally located - Midlands - Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Stoke-on-Trent, Derby, Wolverhampton
Circa £40k + Bonus + Car + Pension + Bupa + Life Assurance
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Regional Sales Manager will become a key member of the aftermarket team maintaining and developing our client's brand in the UK and Ireland aftermarket.
- Experience of working with automotive aftermarket buying groups.
- First-class knowledge of automotive aftermarket.
- Proven success in a field sales role within the aftermarket.
- Excellent communicator with influencing skills
- Customer focussed
- Proactive individual with a resilience to work well under pressure individually and as a pivotal team member
- Supporting distributors in the market to ensure organisational growth is maximised.
- Handling customer requests and queries on a day-to-day basis and providing them with a prompt and efficient service.
- Manage a Key National account, acting as contact with procurement team and sales operations.
- Attend trade shows and work outs with key customers
- Present to garage owners / trade nights, ensuring best practice when promoting the company brand.
- Actively engage with workshops to promote the brand.
- Analysis of spend and customer trends, ensuring stock management and cleanse process delivered as per contract.
- Prepare reports and sales activity logs as per department needs.
- To influence and assist in the development of the Company's approach to the Aftermarket Division.
- To maximise the potential revenue for the Company's products at agreeable margins.
- To act as the Company's "eyes and ears" in the marketplace and to provide the Company with relevant information and data on market developments within the Aftermarket business.
- To assist in the creation and execution of short and long term plans for the business.
- The preparation, presentation and execution of proposals for new customers including pricing, marketing and logistics.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Regional Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3891KB
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive aftermarket recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions.